A user-friendly checklist for Fully Vaccinated Singaporean Visitors from Singapore covering before, during, and after travelling to Thailand under the ‘Test & Go’ requirement.
Last update: 19 November 2021
Before You Arrive
- Travel by air from the approved countries/territories (including Singapore) where travellers must have stayed for 21 days or more.
- Returning Thais and foreign residents, who previously travelled from Thailand, are exempt from this requirement.
- A Certificate of Vaccination (fully vaccinated) with an approved vaccine at least 14 days before travelling. (Singaporean outbound travellers may use Notαrise to get your Vaccination HealthCerts digitally authenticated and endorsed in 4 easy steps at https://www.notarise.gov.sg/.)
- Those previously infected within 3 months must have received 1 dose of an approved vaccine at least 14 days before travelling.
- Travellers under 12 years of age, travelling with parents or guardians, are exempt from the vaccination requirement.
- A Medical Certificate with an RT-PCR lab result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected issued no more than 72 hours before travelling (all travellers). A Certificate of Vaccination (fully vaccinated) with an approved vaccine at least 14 days before travelling. (Singaporean outbound travellers may use Notαrise to get your Pre-Departure Test (PDT) certificate digitally authenticated and endorsed in 4 easy steps at https://www.notarise.gov.sg/.)
- A confirmed payment for a 1-night stay at a SHA Extra Plus (SHA++)* accommodation, and 1 RT-PCR test. (You may consider booking your 1-night stay at SHA Extra Plus (SHA++) accommodation at https://www.thailandsha.com/shalists/)
- Phuket only: A confirmed payment for 1 airport RT-PCR test from https://www.thailandpsas.com/
- An insurance policy with coverage no less than US$50,000. (You may consider booking your insurance policy at https://covid19.tgia.org/)
*SHA Extra Plus (SHA++) hotels are those that meet the Amazing Thailand SHA Plus standard and provide an accommodation service in partnership with certified hospitals for the RT-PCR test. The list of the SHA Extra Plus (SHA++) hotels is available here https://web.thailandsha.com/shaextraplus.
Applying for a Thailand Pass
(1) Register for a Thailand Pass at https://tp.consular.go.th/ (available from 1 November, 2021).
(2) Upload the required document (along with the valid visa/re-entry permit, if required), and allow 3-5 working days for the approval process. Wait for the approval of the Vaccine Certification and paid accommodation, including the RT-PCR test.
(3) Confirm the approval, and receive a Thailand Pass QR Code (or COE).
Arrival in Thailand
(4) Present the Thailand Pass QR Code (or COE) to the Health Control to carry out checks, then proceed through the Immigration procedures.
(5) Undergo the RT-PCR COVID-19 test at the reserved accommodation, or the pre-arranged test centre.
(Children aged under 6 years have a saliva test.)
(6) Proceed to the hotel by the pre-arranged airport transfer. (Distance from the airport within 2 hours.)
(7) Download and install the MorChana application at the hotel.
During Your Stay
(8) Wait for the test result within the hotel room. *While the waiting period should be within 24 hours, it may vary between 24-48 hours, depending on the laboratory’s operating time.
(9) If testing negative for COVID-19, you will receive an Antigen Test Kit (ATK) for COVID-19 self-testing on Day 6-7.
(10) Get an alert for the self ATK testing on Day 6-7, and to record the result in the MorChana application.
(11) Practice the D-M-H-T-T-A precautions: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, T – Testing for COVID-19, and A – alert application.
When You Are Leaving
(12) Free to go anywhere in Thailand or leave Thailand to other countries. However, travellers are advised to follow the guidelines and measures announced by the respective province/country of their destination.
For more information, please visit: https://www.tatnews.org/thailand-reopening/.
Returning Back To Singapore By VTL
The Vaccinated Travel Lane (Air) [VTL (Air)] allows quarantine-free travel from Thailand to Singapore starting from 13 December 2021, 2359hrs, Singapore Time (GMT+8). Click here for Thailand to Singapore VTL (Air) eligibility and procedures.