\It’s giveaway time again!
We’d like you to join our #GoThailandPo giveaway to see how well you know about Thailand!
Joining this challenge is easy: Just answer whether the image shown in the post is Talad Rom Hoop or Talad Rot Fai? Type your answer in the comment section under this post and hashtag #GoThailandPo. One lucky winner will walk away with PHP 1000 food voucher.???
Submission Period: 6 – 19 February 2021
Winners’ Announcement: 21 February 2021
5 Prizes : PHP 1000 GrabFood Voucher
Terms and Conditions
1. The TAT Philippines February Facebook Activity is open to Philippines-based Facebook users who have liked and followed Tourism Authority of Thailand – the Philippines Branch Office (@TATPhilippines) on Facebook.
2. Users will have answer to with a correct answer whether the image shown in the post is Talad Rom Hoop or Talad Rot Fai in the comment section of the contest post and #Hashtag #GoThailandPo
3. The user should not include any other information apart from Talad Rom Hoop or Talad Rot Fai in the comment.
4. Entries shall not include any commercial representation or advertising, offensive elements, inappropriate elements, obscene elements, or any illegal activities deemed in the Kingdom of Thailand and the Republic of Singapore.
5. Each Facebook account will be entitled to one submission. Duplicate submissions will result in disqualification. Multiple submissions from the same Facebook user, including creation of duplicate Facebook accounts by the same user, will result in disqualification.
6. The last day to submit the comment will be on 19 February 2021, 11.59pm, GMT+8 Singapore Time.
7. . Five (5) lucky winners who answers correctly will be selected by Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Philippines Office at the end of the contest period to win one (1) PHP1000 Grabfood Voucher
8. In the event that the original prize is not available, TAT reserves the right to substitute a portion of or the entire prize with another of equivalent value.
9. The prize will be delivered by email. The user must inform TAT of his/her email address by 24 February 2021, 12.00pm through TAT Philippines Facebook Inbox.
10. Failure to inform TAT Singapore Office of an acceptance and fully furnished details by 24 February 2021, 12pm, after the winner announcement and contact, shall constitute a rejection by the Winner and TAT Singapore Office reserves the right to forfeit the prize.
11. No refunds or replacements will be allowed for the unutilized prize, and there will be no cash replacement or exchange as the award.
12. Decisions made by Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Singapore Office are final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
13. For further information or clarification, please contact TAT Singapore Office