Ring ring! We’d like you to join our first #GoThailandPo giveaway activity of 2021!
The Challenge is fairly easy: Share your photos and tell us about your fabulous time in the northern region of Thailand. Make sure you set it as public and #GoThailandPo. It’s not only an opportunity to proudly present your best moments, but you will also get to win a PHP 1000 food voucher. ???
Submission Period: 3 – 17 January 2020
Winners’ Announcement: 23 January 2020
1 Prize: PHP 1000 GrabFood Voucher
Terms and Conditions:
1. The TAT Philippines January Facebook Activity is open to Philippines-based Facebook users who have liked and followed Tourism Authority of Thailand – the Philippines Branch Office (@TATPhilippines) on Facebook.
2. Users will have to share their photos and tell more about their fabulous time in the Northern region of Thailand in the comment section of the contest post. Users also need to set a public post and #GoThailandPo
3. The user should not include any other information apart from Northern region of Thailand (eg. photos in Bangkok or Islands) in the comment.
4. Entries shall not include any commercial representation or advertising, offensive elements, inappropriate elements, obscene elements, or any illegal activities deemed in the Kingdom of Thailand and the Republic of Singapore.
5. Each Facebook account will be entitled to one submission. Duplicate submissions will result in disqualification. Multiple submissions from the same Facebook user, including creation of duplicate Facebook accounts by the same user, will result in disqualification.
6. The last day to submit the comment will be on 17 January 2021, 11.59pm, GMT+8 Singapore Time.
7. One (1) winner with the best impressive photo and story will be selected by Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Philippines Office at the end of the contest period to win one (1) PHP1000 Grabfood Voucher
8. In the event that the original prize is not available, TAT reserves the right to substitute a portion of or the entire prize with another of equivalent value.
9. The prize will be delivered by email. The user must inform TAT of his/her email address by 25 January 2021, 12.00pm through TAT Philippines Facebook Inbox.
10. Failure to inform TAT Philippines Office of an acceptance and fully furnished details by 25 January 2021, 12pm, after the winner announcement and contact, shall constitute a rejection by the Winner and TAT Philippines Office reserves the right to forfeit the prize.
11. No refunds or replacements will be allowed for the unutilized prize, and there will be no cash replacement or exchange as the award.
12. Decisions made by Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Philippines Office are final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
13. For further information or clarification, please contact TAT Philippines Facebook.