Yay! It’s now time for July monthly giveaway!
Since the long wait is over and Phuket is now open for tourists, let’s comment below an attraction in Phuket you would like to visit.
Also, tag 2 friends who you want to travel with and hashtag #GoThailandPo to participate in the challenge.
Also, don’t forget to hashtag #GoThailandPo. The total of 8 lucky winners will receive GrabFood Voucher worth 1000 PHP!
Details of the prize:
Submission Period: 15 – 30 July 2021
Winner Announcement: 6 August 2021
View terms and conditions:
#GoThailandLah #AmazingThailand #ThailandAwaitsYou #ThailandMissYou
Terms and Conditions
- The TAT Philippines July Facebook Activity is open to Philippines-based Facebook users who have liked and followed Tourism Authority of Thailand – the Philippines Branch Office (@TATPhilippines) on Facebook.
2. Users will have to comment below an attraction in Phuket you would like to visit and tag 2 friends who you want to travel with and hashtag #GoThailandPo to participate in the challenge.
3. The user should not include any other information in the post apart from that asked in the giveaway instruction.
4. Entries shall not include any commercial representation or advertising, offensive elements, inappropriate elements, obscene elements, or any illegal activities deemed in the Kingdom of Thailand and the Republic of the Philippines.
5. Each Facebook account will be entitled to one submission. Duplicate submissions will result in disqualification. Multiple submissions from the same Facebook user, including creation of duplicate Facebook accounts by the same user, will result in disqualification.
6. The last day to submit the comment will be on 30 July 2021, 11.59pm, GMT+8 Singapore Time.
7. Eight (8) lucky winners who answers correctly will be selected by Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Philippines Office at the end of the contest period to win one (1) PHP1000 Grabfood Voucher
8. In the event that the original prize is not available, TAT reserves the right to substitute a portion of or the entire prize with another of equivalent value.
9. The prize will be delivered by email. The user must inform TAT of his/her email address by 3 August 2021, 12.00pm through TAT Philippines Facebook Inbox.
10. Failure to inform TAT Singapore Office of an acceptance and fully furnished details by 3 August 2021, 12pm, after the winner announcement and contact, shall constitute a rejection by the Winner and TAT Singapore Office reserves the right to forfeit the prize.
11. No refunds or replacements will be allowed for the unutilized prize, and there will be no cash replacement or exchange as the award.
12. Decisions made by Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Singapore Office are final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
13. For further information or clarification, please contact TAT Singapore Office