How many Thai words do you really know?
We’d like you to join our #GoThailandLah giveaway by telling us what is another name for Thai New Year, aka Water Festival?
To join the challenge, type your answer in the comment section below and hashtag #GoThailandLah. Three lucky winners will receive a Thailand Snack Box! ???
Submission Period: 12 – 25 April 2021
Winners’ Announcement: 28 April 2021
3 Prizes : Thailand Snack Box (including Biscuits, Jellies, Chocolates, Beverages, Sweets, Souvenirs)
Terms & Conditions:
- The TAT Singapore April Facebook Activity is open to Singapore-based Facebook users who have liked and followed Tourism Authority of Thailand – Singapore Branch Office (@tat.sg) on Facebook.
- Users will have to answer by telling us what is another name for Thai New Year, aka Water Festival in the comment section of the contest post and put #GoThailandLah
- The user should not include any other information apart from the question in the comment.
- Entries shall not include any commercial representation or advertising, offensive elements, inappropriate elements, obscene elements, or any illegal activities deemed in the Kingdom of Thailand and the Republic of Singapore.
- Each Facebook account will be entitled to one submission. Duplicate submissions will result in disqualification. Multiple submissions from the same Facebook user, including creation of duplicate Facebook accounts by the same user, will result in disqualification.
- The last day to submit the comment will be on 25 April 2021, 11.59pm, GMT+8 Singapore Time.
- Three (3) lucky winners who answers correctly will be selected by Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Singapore Office at the end of the contest period to win (1) Thailand Snack Box.
- In the event that the original prize is not available, TAT reserves the right to substitute a portion of or the entire prize with another of equivalent value.
- The prize will be delivered by delivery. The user must inform TAT of his/her mailing address by 30 April 2021, 12.00pm through TAT Singapore Facebook Inbox.
- Failure to inform TAT Singapore Office of an acceptance and fully furnished details by 30 April 2021, 12pm, after the winner announcement and contact, shall constitute a rejection by the Winner and TAT Singapore Office reserves the right to forfeit the prize.
- No refunds or replacements will be allowed for the unutilized prize, and there will be no cash replacement or exchange as the award.
- Decisions made by Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Singapore Office are final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- For further information or clarification, please contact TAT Singapore Office at Tel. 6235 7901 or email at [email protected]