Cheers! A monthly #GoThailandLah giveaway is back!
To participate in the challenge, simply post a photo of your favorite Thai dish and tag @tat.sg
Also, don’t forget to hashtag #GoThailandLah. 5 winners will receive exclusive prizes from Folks Collective restaurant who sponsor $50 worth of food vouchers.
Submission Period: 17 – 30 June 2021
Winners’ Announcement: 2 July 2021
Terms & Conditions:
- The TAT Singapore Junel Facebook Activity is open to Singapore-based Facebook users who have liked and followed Tourism Authority of Thailand – Singapore Branch Office (@tat.sg) on Facebook.
- Users will have to post a photo of their favorite Thai dish, put #GoThailandLah, and tag the related TAT account.
- The user should not include any other information in the post apart from that asked in the giveaway instruction.
- Entries shall not include any commercial representation or advertising, offensive elements, inappropriate elements, obscene elements, or any illegal activities deemed in the Kingdom of Thailand and the Republic of Singapore.
- Each Facebook account will be entitled to one submission. Duplicate submissions will result in disqualification. Multiple submissions from the same Facebook user, including creation of duplicate Facebook accounts by the same user, will result in disqualification.
- The last day to submit the comment will be on 30 June 2021, 11.59pm, GMT+8 Singapore Time.
- Five (5) lucky winners will be selected by Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Singapore Office at the end of the contest period to win 5 prizes from Folks Collective restaurant who sponsor $50 worth of food vouchers.
- In the event that the original prize is not available, TAT reserves the right to substitute a portion of or the entire prize with another of equivalent value.
- The prize will be delivered by delivery. The user must inform TAT of his/her mailing address/ Phone number by 2 July 2021, 12.00pm through TAT Singapore Facebook Inbox.
- Failure to inform TAT Singapore Office of an acceptance and fully furnished details by 2 July 2021, 12pm, after the winner announcement and contact, shall constitute a rejection by the Winner and TAT Singapore Office reserves the right to forfeit the prize.
- No refunds or replacements will be allowed for the unutilised prize, and there will be no cash replacement or exchange as the award.
- Decisions made by Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Singapore Office are final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- For further information or clarification, please contact TAT Singapore Office at Tel. 6235 7901 or email at [email protected]