Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Singapore Office is giving away a Phuket Baba Wedding Package for a Singaporean couple to join “The 9th Phuket Baba Wedding” from the 14th-17th June 2019.
The Package for 2 includes:
- Return air tickets from Singapore to Phuket
- Return airport transfer
- 4 days 3 nights accommodation with breakfast (Woo Gallery & Boutique Hotel and Hotel from Luckydraw)
- Baba wedding ceremony with outfits, makeup and hairdressing
- A dinner on 14th June at Woo Gallery & Boutique Hotel
- A lunch on 15th June at Blue Elephant Restaurant
14th June 2019 ( Welcome Wedding Couple)
9.50 AM: Depart from Changi airport (SilkAir). Arrive Phuket airport at 10.45 am (Lunch on your own)
12.30 PM: Pick up from airport to Chin Pracha House.
1:00 PM: Register at Chin Pracha House to receive the documents and wedding attire (Bag drop and check in at Woo Gallery & Boutique Hotel)
2:30 PM: Makeup and dress in local suits.
3:00 PM: Pre-wedding photograph at Phuket Old Town.
7:00 PM: Dinner at Woo Gallery & Boutique Hotel.
15th June 2019 (Grand Wedding Ceremony)
4:30 AM: Morning call.
5:00 AM: Makeup and dress in Grand wedding suits.
8:30 AM: Check out from Woo Gallery & Boutique Hotel. Transfer to Anuphas Office.
9:09 AM: The Brides parade from Anuphas Office to Hong Yok House.
9:29 AM: Couple pay homage to Gods. (Tea ceremony)
11:00 AM: Go to Chinese temple by individual car to pay homage to Guan Im image for auspiciousness in married life.
12:00 PM: Celebrate bridal party at Blue Elephant Restaurant. Hotel lucky draw for another 2 nights.
1:30 PM: Well wishing by Phuket elders.
1:45 PM: Group Photograph at Chin Pracha Mansion.
2:00 PM: Closing ceremony and proceed for Honeymoon.
3:00 PM: Check in at hotel.
16th June 2019
Day at leisure.
17th June 2019
Morning: At leisure.
12.00 PM: Check out from hotel and transfer to airport.
2.55 PM: Depart from Phuket Airport. Arrive at Changi Airport at 5.40 pm.
*This program could be adjusted accordingly under appropriate circumstances*
Terms & Conditions:
- Exclusively for Singaporeans only.
- Tell us why you want to celebrate/hold/experience your wedding in Phuket.
- Upload your couple photo.
- The contest will close on 13th May 2019 with the selection and the winner will be contacted by email or phone.
- Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Singapore Office has full rights over the selection process of winners.
To participate, head to https://forms.gle/vNP42cW8fgQw68YL6