Hooray! Our monthly #GoThailandPo giveaway is back!
To participate in the challenge, comment below which team you are between Team A: Coffee, Team B: Juice/ Smoothie, and Team C: Thai Milk Tea/ Tea.
Also, don’t forget to let us know why and hashtag #GoThailandPo. The total of 5 lucky winners will receive GrabFood Voucher worth 1000 PHP! ???
Submission Period: 16 May – 28 May 2021
Winner Announcement: 31 May 2021
5 Prizes : GrabFood Voucher 1000 PHP
Terms and Conditions
1. The TAT Philippines May Facebook Activity is open to Philippines-based Facebook users who have liked and followed Tourism Authority of Thailand – the Philippines Branch Office (@TATPhilippines) on Facebook.
2. Users will have to comment below which team you are between Team A: Coffee, Team B: Juice/ Smoothie, and Team C: Thai Milk Tea/ Tea with #GoThailandPo.
4. Entries shall not include any commercial representation or advertising, offensive elements, inappropriate elements, obscene elements, or any illegal activities deemed in the Kingdom of Thailand and the Republic of Singapore.
3.The user should not include any other information apart from sharing the answer from the contest.
5. Each Facebook account will be entitled to one submission. Duplicate submissions will result in disqualification. Multiple submissions from the same Facebook user, including creation of duplicate Facebook accounts by the same user, will result in disqualification.
6. The last day to submit the comment will be on 28 May 2021, 11.59pm, GMT+8 Singapore Time.
7. . Five (5) lucky winners who answers correctly will be selected by Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Philippines Office at the end of the contest period to win one (1) PHP1000 Grabfood Voucher
8. In the event that the original prize is not available, TAT reserves the right to substitute a portion of or the entire prize with another of equivalent value.
9. The prize will be delivered by email. The user must inform TAT of his/her email address by 30 May 2021, 12.00pm through TAT Philippines Facebook Inbox.
10. Failure to inform TAT Singapore Office of an acceptance and fully furnished details by 30 May 2021, 12pm, after the winner announcement and contact, shall constitute a rejection by the Winner and TAT Singapore Office reserves the right to forfeit the prize.
11. No refunds or replacements will be allowed for the unutilized prize, and there will be no cash replacement or exchange as the award.
12. Decisions made by Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Singapore Office are final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
13. For further information or clarification, please contact TAT Singapore Office