FREE Bangkok Airways Tickets From Singapore To Samui
We missed you! Get your exclusive FREE* roundtrip tickets from Singapore to Samui, specially for you by Tourism Authority of Thailand Singapore Office and Bangkok Airways!
The FREE* roundtrip tickets from Singapore to Samui are inclusive of 3 nights accommodation with meals, return airport transfers, and Samui RT-PCR tests.
Booking Period: 1 September 2021 – 31 October 2021
Travel Period: 1 September 2021 – 31 October 2021
Samui Awaits You Promotion Prerequisites
Samui Plus Model Information
1) Please visit https://www.tatnews.org/2021/10/samui-plus-sandbox/ to understand the Samui Plus Model first.
The Free package includes (limited to first 50 persons):
1) Return economy class airfare with taxes to Samui on Bangkok Airways
2) Return Airport/Hotel transfers
3) 3 nights’ accommodation with full board in a Samui Plus hotel
4) 2 times RT-PCR tests in Samui (On Day 1, Day 3 or Day 6/7)
Bangkok Airways Flight Schedule
Singapore/Samui (Mon, Thu, Sun) PG 962 1930/2035
Samui/Singapore (Mon, Thu, Sun) PG 961 1505/1800
Samui Extra Plus Hotels (subject to confirmation)
1) Rocky’s Boutique Resort https://www.rockyresort.com/
2) Fair House Villas & Spas https://www.fairhousevillas.com/
3) The Spa Resorts https://thesparesorts.com/thevillage
Conditions of Stay in Samui
1) Arrivals to Samui before 6pm is considered as Day 1. Arrivals to Samui after 6pm is considered as Day 0.
2) For the first 7/ 8 nights stay, travellers can book/stay maximum at 3 SHA Plus hotels.
3) Travellers staying less than 7/8 nights in Samui / Ko Pha-ngan / Ko Tao, must depart Samui by a direct international flight out of Thailand or through a dedicated domestic flight by Bangkok Airways to Suvarnabhumi Airport to connect an international flight out of Thailand.
4) Travellers must stay a minimum of 7/8 nights in Samui / Ko Pha-ngan / Ko Tao before they are allowed to visit other provinces of Thailand
5) 5 times RT-PCR tests are required for 3 nights stay in Samui / Ko Pha-ngan / Ko Tao as follows:
1st test – within 72 hours before flight departure to Samui
2nd test – Day 1 on arrival in Samui (included in the package)
3rd test – Day 3 in Samui / Ko Pha-ngan / Ko Tao (included in the package) or Day 6/7 if traveller is staying more than 7 nights in Samui / Ko Pha-ngan / Ko Tao
4th test – On arrival at Changi Airport
5th test – Day 10 of your Stay-Home Notice at Dedicate Facilities (SDF)
6) Upon returning to Singapore, all travellers from Thailand are required to serve a 10-day Stay-Home Notice at Dedicated Facilities (SDF). Current cost of 10-day SDF starts from SGD 1,450 net for 1 person to a room and $1,900 net for 2 persons to a room.
7) If any of traveller’s RT-PCR test result is Positive while in Samui, either with or without COVID-19 symtoms, traveller will have to serve a 14-day quarantine at a designated State Quarantine (AQ) facility assigned by the Ministry of Public Health at traveller’s own expense. The COVID-19 insurance bought under https://covid19.tgia.org does not cover this quarantine expenses if traveller is not hospitalised.
Stay in Samui – For Stay of more than 3 Nights
1) If travellers would like to stay longer than 3 nights at the same SHA Plus hotel hosted by TAT – TAT will assist travellers to contact the hotel for booking and payment, after which, hotel will issue their Hotel Booking Confirmation & Pre-payment Receipt for Certificate of Entry (COE) application at https://coethailand.mfa.go.th.
2) If travellers wish to stay at other SHA Plus hotels from the 4th to 7th/8th night – Travellers are required to obtain from these SHA Plus hotels the Hotel Booking Confirmation & Pre-payment Receipt for COE application. For the list of SHA Plus hotels, please visit: https://www.thailandsha.com/shalists/index?type=shaplus-SHA+Plus&province=84-Surat+Thani&keyword=
First Step – Prepare Documents
1) Submit the following documents to TAT at [email protected] and [email protected]
i) TAT Booking Form
ii) Copy of COVID-19 USD100k Insurance Policy obtainable at https://covid19.tgia.org
Please fill up this booking form and send it to TAT Singapore Office for booking procedures at BOTH [email protected] & [email protected].
2) After verification of documents in item 1 and receipt of hotel extension payment (if applicable), TAT will provide Bangkok Airways promotion code for Travellers to book and issue their air tickets at www.bangkokair.com/tatsg for COE application. Note Bangkok Airways T & C at the bottom of this page.
3) TAT will book the selected SHA Plus accommodation, return airport/hotel transfers and 2 times RT-PCR tests and will provide Travellers with the followings for COE application:
i) 3 nights SHA Plus Hotel Booking Confirmation and Pre-Payment Receipt
ii) 2 times RT-PCT Tests Pre-payment Receipt
4) For Stay of more than 3 Nights
1) If travellers would like to stay longer than 3 nights at the same SHA Plus hotel hosted by TAT – TAT will assist travellers to contact the hotel for booking and payment, after which, hotel will issue the Hotel Booking Confirmation & Pre-payment Receipt for COE application.
ii) If travellers wish to stay at other SHA Plus hotels from the 4th to 7th/8th night – Travellers are required to obtain from these SHA Plus hotels the Hotel Booking Confirmation & Pre-payment Receipt for COE application.
iii) 2 Mandatory RT-PCR Tests in Samui need to be taken according to the length of stay (on Day 1, Day 3 or Day 6/7)
** The information and regulations above are subject to change with or without notice.
Second Step – Application of Certificate of Entry (COE)
1) COE application information at https://www.thaiembassy.sg/node/3675
2) Apply COE at https://coethailand.mfa.go.th (minimum 10 working days before departure date).
3) Each traveller is required to apply for an individual COE including child/infant.
4) Documents required for COE application as follows:
i) Passport copy
ii) Visa (if required) at https://www.thaiembassy.sg/announcements/electronic-visa-application,
iii) SG Vaccination Certificate from Notarise with QR Code at https://www.notarise.gov.sg/
iv) COVID-19 USD100k Insurance Policy at https://covid19.tgia.org
v) Return Air Ticket Booking & Receipt
vi) Hotel Booking Confirmation and Pre-Payment Receipt/s
vii) 2 RT-PCT Tests Pre-payment Receipt/s
4) COE will be issued by Royal Thai Embassy when all documents are in order.
** The information and regulations above are subject to change with or without notice.
How to use Bangkok Airways Promotion Code
- Visit www.bangkokair.com/tatsg
- Select flight origin, destination, departure date, and fill in the code received in “Promotion Code” box, then, click ‘Search Flight’
- Select your preferred flight and continue
- Insert Personal information and contact information
- Check and review the details chosen, then Click ‘Redeem code’
- Ticket issued and will be sent to the email address provided
Bangkok Airways Terms and Conditions
- The promotion code is eligible for round-trip journeys to participating destinations operated by Bangkok Airways.
- Bookings must be made via www.bangkokair.com/tatsg under the booking classes P only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion.
- The promotion code is applicable for 1 time and 1 adult per booking only.
- The promotion code applies on the airfare, applicable tax, airport tax, fuel surcharge and does not extend or apply to any applicable fees or travel insurance.
- Limited seats per flight and may not be available on all flight.
- The promotion code can be used for reservations at all times including weekends and public holidays.
- This offer is limited for 50 privileges throughout the campaign.
- The promotion code and ticket issued are non-refundable and unable to be exchanged for any cash or kind.
- After issuing ticket, flight/date change is permitted with fee. Passenger names and routes cannot be changed.
- Date and Flight change after ticket issued;
- Before departure: SGD50 per changed sector
- After departure: SGD90 per changed sector (Change fee SGD50 + No show fee SGD40)
- Eligibility of seat selection is subject to the chosen fare hierarchy.
- Seat assignment at the check-in counter will be managed under our staff discretion for reservation without preselected seat.
- Bangkok Airways and/or Tourism Authority of Thailand reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, modify, change or vary any or all of the terms and conditions stated herein.
- This offer is eligible for point accrual.
- To earn FlyerBonus points, Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply. More information can be obtained at flyerbonus.bangkokair.com
- For booking assistance, please contact Bangkok Airways Call Center 1771 or +66 (0) 270 6699 during office hours.