Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Singapore Office encourages you to takeaway and share your favourite hawker Thai food and win prizes from us!
During this period of Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) restrictions in Singapore, small local food businesses like stalls in coffee shops, hawker centres, or small standalone shops are severely impacted by the latest restrictions on dining-in.
So head out safely to takeaway your local hawker Thai food, share with us the location, and tag us on Instagram at @tourismthailandSG to stand a chance to win a 555 Snack Box from us!
Submission Period: 4 – 20 June 2021
Winners’ Announcement: 22 June 2021
30 Prizes: TAT’s curated selection of trendy Thai snacks in 555 Snack Box
Terms & Conditions:
- The TAT Singapore Support Local Thai Food Instagram Contest is open to Singapore-based Instagram users who have liked and followed TAT Singapore Office (@tourismthailandSG) on Instagram.
- Users must post an Instagram post on their takeaway meal from a local hawker Thai food on their own profile, tag the location of the stall in the coffee shops, hawker centres, or small standalone shop, tag @tourismthailandSG in the photo, and write a short caption in the Instagram post with the hashtag #sgthaihawker.
- Entries shall not include any commercial representation or advertising, offensive elements, inappropriate elements, obscene elements, or any illegal activities deemed in the Kingdom of Thailand and the Republic of Singapore.
- Each Instagram account will be entitled to one submission. Duplicate submissions will result in disqualification. Multiple submissions from the same Instagram user, including creation of duplicate Instagram accounts by the same user, will result in disqualification.
- The last day to submit the comment will be on 20 June 2021, 11.59pm, GMT+8 Singapore Time.
- Thirty (30) winners will be drawn at random by Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Singapore Office at the end of the contest period to win one (1) 555 Snack Box of Thai snacks.
- In the event that the original prize is not available, TAT reserves the right to substitute a portion of or the entire prize with another of equivalent value.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner. The winner must provide TAT the addressee and mailing address for postage of the prize in the form provided.
- Failure to inform TAT Singapore Office of an acceptance and fully furnished details by 24 June 2021, 12pm, after the winner announcement and contact, shall constitute a rejection by the winner and TAT Singapore Office reserves the right to forfeit the prize.
- No refunds or replacements will be allowed for the unutilized prize, and there will be no cash replacement or exchange as the award.
- In the case of receiving less than thirty (30) entries by the last day of submission, Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Singapore Office reserves the right to terminate the contest with or without prior notice, without any prize(s) issued to any winner(s).
- Employees of Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Singapore Office and their immediate family members (parents, siblings, children, or domestic partners, regardless of where they live) or households of such employees are not eligible for this contest.
- Decisions made by Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Singapore Office are final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- For further information or clarification, please contact TAT Singapore Office at [email protected].