Tourism Authority of Thailand, Singapore office will recruit a candidate for a position of Secretary
1. Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Coordinate office activities and operations efficiently and in compliance to company policies.
• Assist in full office administrative functions and coordination with headquarter including vendors and suppliers.
• Manage general correspondences (e-mail, letters, memo etc.).
• Support office management and assist team whenever necessary.
• Provide secretarial support to Director and Deputy Director
• Draft letters & memos to headquarter, domestic offices and third parties
Qualified candidates can submit your resume to [email protected] by 30 November 2022 and applicants should be able to commence work by Jan 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
Remark: TAT Singapore office reserve the right to select only those who meet the criteria of the recruitment announcement and regulations. Applicants must accept the decision of TAT Singapore Office considered as final.
Tourism Authority of Thailand Singapore office
14 November 2022